Share Your Faith
Northside Presbyterian offers a variety of groups and classes for our members.
Presbyterian Women meets once per month and gathers together 3 times per year. If you are interested in joining PW please contact us. email@example.com
- We offer Sunday School classes and all sorts of activities for children of all ages.
- Excellent Nursery for infants - 3 years old. Always staffed by at least two loving staff who have passed background checks and who have hearts for our children.
We have a Sunday School class for all ages, and seasonal classes that cover various subjects. All classes begin at 9:45am.
- Children's Church
- Every Sunday after the children's time in worship, kids ages 3-7 go with adult leaders and explore their faith in engaging lessons.
- Covenant Class
- The topic for this quarter is an in depth study of the book of Matthew.
- Presbyterians Today Class
- Wired Word Class. This is a current events class with a lesson that centers around the weekly Wired Word that is emailed to you prior to the lesson. Please join us at 9:30am in the Archer Room.”
Every Wednesday evening we gather at 5:30pm for dinner followed by a program at 6:15pm.
- Choir Practice is every Wednesday at 7pm, following the Family Night Dinner & Program. If you are interested in joining the Chancel Choir email the church office.
- Fitness Class
- We offer 2 classes for men and women to exercise during the week. Every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 am our instructor leads fitness class for exercisers of all levels! The cost is $2 per session!
- Join our yoga class Saturdays at 9:30 am. The cost of each class is $5 and you are encouraged to bring your own yoga mat.