Grow Your Faith
Simple Bible Study
S.O.A.P. - All you need is a Bible, paper, and a pen:
- Scripture - write down you Scripture reference and read the passage
- Observe - write a summary of the passage
- Apply - write how the Scripture applies to you right now
- Pray - write down a personal prayer between you and God
- Adoration - Praise God for being the Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer of life and the world
- Confession - Recognizing that we have all done things that have hurt our relationship with God and with other people, we confess these things and ask God's forgiveness
- Thanksgiving - Each moment of every day is a blessing from God. Say 'thank you' to God for everything he has done and everything you have been given.
- Supplication - Ask God to help with the needs of
others, the needs of the world, and your own
requests. Remember, God is deeply concerned about
the things we are concerned about. Likewise, God
celebrates all of the wonderful events of our lives!
We have put together a collection of prayers that
may help you grow as a child of God.
Click here to view these
Please click here to submit your prayer request.